Monday, March 10, 2014

"Butch Gardens, Episode 35" by MTR Studios (Mocha Tchokha Rose, head writer)


            (In ANNIE’s and FOOFEE’s cube.  The gray-heads, GEORGETTE and 
            GRACE, are kissing.)

GEORGETTE
Grace, I’m so glad!

GRACE
Honey, you’re covered with blood!

            (ANNIE sits up suddenly.)

ANNIE
That’s not---?

GEORGETTE
Oh, it’s just snake blood, dear.  I killed an anaconda with some reading material.

ANNIE
Oh.  Then Lonnie---

GEORGETTE
About Lonnie . . .

ANNIE
Yes?

ELINOR RADLEY
First, let’s talk about me.  I killed an abomination made from a woman-eating plant and the heads of some superfluous lesbians.

ANNIE
But Lonnie?

GEORGETTE
Well . . .

ELINOR RADLEY
I know when things have gone on too long.  Let’s wake up.  Panther Lady!

            (Outside the cube, the PANTHER LADY, snarling, takes a giant snuffer and puts 
            out the dream.)

            END OF EPISODE 35.