Monday, March 3, 2014

"Butch Gardens, Episode 34" by MTR Studios (Mocha Tchokha Rose, head writer)


            (ANNIE’s and FOOFEE’s cube.  Fruit-eating, and musing.)

COUNTESS VAN DER CAVE
Oh, these raspberries!

GRACE
I worked on the bomb, you know!

FOOFEE
            (Looking up)
Really?

GRACE
Now you listen.  It wasn’t the real bomb---

COUNTESS VAN DER CAVE
            (To FOOFEE)
What about blackberries?

GRACE
It was Hollywood.  I made bombs for pictures.  That’s where Georgette and I fell in love---

            (Ding dong!)

FOOFEE
Someone’s outside the cube!

            (Enter ELINOR RADLEY, covered in leaves and skull.)

ELINOR RADLEY
Remind me never---

GRACE
I’m going to finish!  Georgette and I got work as bomb seamstresses, for war pictures.

ELINOR RADLEY
What’s with her?

GRACE
So we were making bombs, side by side.  But I wasn’t sure if Georgette loved me.  So, one day, I made a false bomb.

FOOFEE
Weren’t they all---?

GRACE
And I detonated it, and covered myself with catsup and pretended to be dead.  And Georgie kissed me so much, we had to hide from our supervisor.  Later, she said---

            (Enter GEORGETTE, covered in snake blood.)

GEORGETTE and GRACE
            (GEORGETTE joins in)
Catsup never tasted so good!

            END OF EPISODE 34.